Shipping & Returns Policies
Magnum Shielding is a make-to-order company and will always
make its best effort to ship your order as quickly as possible. However, even
if our Customer Service gives you a suggested ship date, we cannot
guarantee a specific shipping date from receipt of order (including expedited
shipping requests). Our standard manufacturing time for processing orders may
take up to 5 business days, excluding holidays. Also, please allow
additional time for shipping transit time per the below reference guide.
Our company is located in Upstate New York. You can contact email@example.com for
ship date details pertaining to your order.
Magnum will ship to any address in the United States and
Canada by UPS or US Postal Service. International orders will also be
offered both UPS and US Postal international shipping options. There will
be a handling and insurance charge added into all shipping options so that
every shipment from Magnum Shielding is covered by insurance with whichever
carrier the customer chooses.
Below is a quick reference guide for approximate shipping
times using UPS within the United States when your order leaves from our
factory in Upstate New York. The below schedule is not a guarantee by
Magnum Shielding and may be affected by adverse weather conditions and/or
holiday seasons. Errors and damage made by UPS or USPS handlers are not
warranted by Magnum Shielding. The customer will need to take up any error and
damage issues with their local UPS company. Magnum Shielding will not be
responsible for any "money back guarantees" offered by USPS or UPS.
UPS Next Day Air: Next business day from date of shipment
UPS 2nd Day Air: Within 2 business days from date of shipment
UPS 3 Day Select: Within 3 business days from date of shipment
UPS Ground by Region:
Northeast US: Within 2-4 business days
Southeast US: Within 4-6 business days
Midwest US: Within 4-6 business days
Western US: Within 5-7 business days
USPS (United States Postal Shipping) is also a shipping
option offered to our customers. You will have the options of:
Priority; International Priority; Express; or International Express Mail.
Shipping, handling, and insurance coverage charges will be
based on the weight of your order, the carton size, and the distance
General Return Policy Information:
If you purchased Magnum Shielding Corp. product from another
source, retail establishment, or distributor, you must return any possible
defective product to that establishment for credit. Otherwise, please read
the general information section in its entirety and then see the appropriate
section below for our return, defective, missing item or damaged goods
policies. This returns policy supersedes all others. Please read carefully.
- All packages must be inspected by the customer upon receipt. Magnum Shielding must be notified within ten (10) business days of the original ship date of a shipment that has been determined to contain damaged, missing, incorrect, or possibly defective items.
- All returns must be pre-approved by calling Customer Service for a Return Material Authorization number (RMA#).
- Items can be returned for refund, up to 30 days from the original ship date, if they meet requirements listed below in the following sections. Such returns are acceptable and valid only with prior expressed approval and a valid RMA#. Returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original purchase invoice and a note explaining the reason for the return.
- Once the RMA# is issued, you have 30 days from the RMAs issue date to return your item(s) to us. After 30 days, that RMA# will be cancelled and the item(s) cannot be returned on that RMA#. You may be able to possibly obtain a new RMA# by contacting Customer Service to discuss the situation.
- The RMA# must be visible on the outside of the package being returned to Magnum Shieldnig. No matter what shipping option you choose to return the product, it is highly recommended that the package be insured. Magnum Shielding will not be held responsible for returns lost in transit.
- Make sure to retain all Postal, UPS, FedEx, or other tracking numbers. All returns must be prepaid: we cannot accept COD returns.
- There are no product returns after 60 days from the original ship date, unless for a Warranty Claim (see "Defective Merchandise" section).
- Under no circumstances shall altered, abused, used, scratched, scuffed, or non-resalable merchandise be eligible to be returned for credit
- We will not process or ship a replacement part before first receiving the returned part.
Return Policy for Non-Defective Merchandise
If you purchased the product directly from Magnum Shielding,
either from our website or through a phone or e-mail order, please use the
- Items can be returned for refund up to 30 days from original
ship date only with prior expressed approval from Magnum Shielding,
along with a valid RMA#. The RMA# must be issued prior to the product being
returned to us. Contact Customer Service at 877-564-8248 or
585-381-8380 for more information and the assignment of an RMA#.
- A 25% restocking fee will be charged for items
found in our product listings that have been ordered in error by the customer
and are returned for alternate items. The product needs to be unused and
in re-salable condition with all parts and packing undamaged in order for
any credit or partial credit to be applied.
- We will not accept returns or process refunds for
any custom orders manufactured per customer instructions. At the
customers request for possible alteration, a custom order that was ordered in
error can be returned at the customers expense. Upon receipt and factory
inspection, we will e-mail or call the customer with a minimal cost of altering
the item and the timeframe for it to be altered and shipped. If approved by the
customer, a credit card will be charged for the work as well as a return
shipping and handling charge.
- Items that are NOT eligible for return are:
returns on items that have been installed, altered, or damaged; returns for
CUSTOM or special order made items, unless it is a request for an alteration at
the customers expense; returns on used items unless it is a warranty issue or
an alternation request.
Return Policy for Defective Merchandise
If you purchased the product directly from Magnum Shielding,
either from our website, or through a phone, fax, or e-mail order, please use
the following instructions.
- Contact Customer Service at 585-381-8380 to discuss your
concerns with a Customer Service representative prior to taking any action.
- For a manufacturing defect due to workmanship and/or
materials that occurs within the 1 year warranty period, you will be
issued an RMA#. (See our warranty policy for more information)
- Once assigned the RMA#, you may ship the suspected defective
product back to Magnum Shielding Corp. with the RMA# clearly written on the
outside of the box/package. Please keep all shipping information.
- Upon receipt, the product will be inspected by our Quality
- If the product is deemed to be defective in regards to a
manufacturing defect and was purchased within a one year period, at its
election, Magnum Shielding Corp. will either repair or replace the
product. Credit or refund may be available with proof of purchase. Magnum Shielding
will not be expected to manufacture and ship any replacements for defective
products without first having said product that the customer considers to be
defective returned for inspection and determination, even if critical
timing is a factor.
- Any parts returned will be subject to inspection to
determine the refund amount for the merchandise and shipping costs. Magnum
retains the right to disallow any returns that our Quality Control Department
deems as a non-warranty issue. All results will be discussed with the customer.
Return Policy for Items Damaged in Shipping, Missing Parts,
or Parts Shipped in Error by Magnum
- All packages must be inspected by the customer upon receipt.
Magnum Shielding must be notified within ten (10) business days of the original
ship date of a shipment that has been determined to contain damaged, missing,
or incorrect parts, or if there are any errors in the customers shipment.
- It is advisable to reach Magnum Shielding as soon as
possible by phone as issues can usually be resolved more quickly than mail or
e-mail. Our Customer Service can be reached at 877-564-8248 or 585-381-8380
- If the item(s) are damaged during shipping, contact us
so we can file a claim with the courier. Take pictures of the damage to the
box/items and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the
pictures have been received, and the claim is filed, replacement items will be
shipped to you. Keep the damaged box, all packing materials, and the damaged
items for up to 10 business days. The courier service will most likely want to
inspect them. If you do not contact us within the 10-day grace period, it will
be your responsibility to file the claim with the courier. Magnum
Shielding will not be responsible for any "money back guarantees"
offerred by USPS or UPS.
- Missing item(s)? Contact Customer Service at 585-381-8380
ext. 3 immediately upon inspection of your package. We will conduct an internal
investigation and based on the determination, initiate a resolution. Each
situation is handled independently on a case-by-case basis. If your shipment
gets lost, once we have confirmation from the courier that the item is
"lost in transit", and we have filed a claim for the missing package,
we will ship a replacement order.
- If your package contains incorrect items for this order (ex:
wrong color, length, fittings), you must contact Customer Service at
877-564-8248 or 585-381-8380 ext. 3 and have an RMA# issued. The items
must be returned within 30 days.
- For any item(s) sent to you in error, Magnum Shielding may
refund the shipping cost (Ground shipping only) for you to return such
incorrect items. Contact Customer Service by phone at 877-564-8248 or
585-381-8380 ext. 3 or by e-mail email@example.com for more
- If a refund is forthcoming, credit will be made to the
customers account upon inspection of the returned part(s). The credit amount
will be prorated depending on the part(s) returned. Shipping costs for sending
us the parts may also be applied for credit, with a copy of the receipt sent to
Customer Service either to the e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org or
our fax at 585-381-9956.
- If you choose to exchange the part in question for a
duplicate, you will not be charged the shipping and handling of this part being
shipped to you. This shipment will be processed with our usual UPS Ground
shipping option. If you wish to expedite the shipping back to you, the customer
will be responsible for the differenece in the shipping costs from UPS Ground
to whichever expedite option the customer requests. Exchanges for unlike parts
will require a refund and a new purchase order placed for the replacement
Go to Warranty