Non-ABS Dual Disc Front Brakes
Features & Specifications
Magnum Shielding's Designer Brake Line kits for non-ABS dual disc brake systems make it possible to economically change to after market handlebars.
All non-ABS brake line kits utilize a superior two-piece design.
- Two kits are required; one Non-ABS Designer Upper Brake Line and one Non-ABS Designer Lower Brake Assembly.
- Choice of 35°, 90° or 180° upper brake line banjo angles ensure a great fit.
- All fittings are highly polished and chrome or black chrome plated.
- The Industry’s
highest quality braid in three color choices to compliment your bike: STERLING CHROMITE®II, BLACK PEARL, and POLISHED
STAINLESS, the brightest “stainless” braid on the market.
- Braid color and weave match on all MAGNUM control cables and brake lines.
- Crystal clear outer jacket offers exceptional protection against scuffing paint or chrome and will never discolor.
Lower assembly fitment information is listed in the description section of each part number.
Choose any of the upper brake lines from our vast selection to fit any handlebar changes.
- Inner PTFE tubing braided with Kevlar® reinforcement
provides the ultimate in high performance by greatly reducing line
- Exceeds all DOT FMVSS-106 requirements.
- Made in the USA.
Lower and upper brake line kits are sold separately to allow for a perfect fitment.