Dual Disc Front
Features & Specifications
- Manufactured with an enhanced
construction designed to be compatible with Harley-Davidson ABS
requirements for stock and alternate length brake lines.
- Brake kits consist of a direct fit lower assembly used in
conjunction with alternative length upper lines.
- Choice of 35º, 90º, or 180º upper brake line banjo angles ensure a great fit.
- Kits to fit most Harley-Davidson Touring and Dyna models.
Dyna models use two kits – one upper and one lower. Touring models
use three kits - one upper, one lower and one mid-line. The Touring lower is optional.
- Three color choices
to compliment your bike: STERLING CHROMITE®II, BLACK PEARL, and
POLISHED STAINLESS, the brightest "stainless" braid on the market.
- Braid color and weave match on all MAGNUM control
cables and brake lines.
- All fittings are highly polished and chrome or black
- Crystal clear outer jacket offers exceptional
protection against scuffing paint or chrome and will never discolor.
- Exceeds all DOT FMVSS-106 requirements
- Made in the USA.
- Harley-Davidson motorcycles equipped with ABS (anti-lock brake system) require ABS specific upper and lower brake line kits. Failure to do so may result in compromised anti-lock braking ability. Magnum Shielding upper brake line kits manufactured specifically for these applications are identified with the letters 'ABS' printed directly on the brake hose.