Designer Series ABS
What makes Magnum's Designer Series unique?
Brake lines are manufactured with an enhanced
construction designed to be compatible with Harley-Davidson ABS
requirements for stock and alternate length brake lines.
- Kits consist of a direct fit lower assembly used in
conjunction with alternative length upper lines and have -3AN connections
for easy installation.
- Brake lines are designed to follow the same routing
path as OEM lines.
- The Industry’s highest quality braid in four color choices
to compliment your bike: STERLING CHROMITE®II, BLACK PEARL, POLISHED STAINLESS and COPPER CANYON.
- Kits to fit most Harley-Davidson Touring, Softail,
Dyna, and Sportster models.
- Braid color and weave match on all MAGNUM control
cables and brake lines.
- All fittings are highly polished and chrome or black
- Crystal clear outer jacket offers exceptional
protection against scuffing paint or chrome and will never discolor.
- Inner PTFE tubing braided with Kevlar® reinforcement
provides the ultimate in high performance by greatly reducing line
- Exceeds all DOT FMVSS-106 requirements
- Made in the USA.
- Harley-Davidson motorcycles equipped
with ABS (anti-lock brake system) require ABS specific upper and lower
brake line kits. Failure to do so may result in compromised anti-lock
braking ability. Magnum Shielding upper brake line kits manufactured
specifically for these applications are identified with the letters
'ABS' printed directly on the brake hose.